The Alliance for Digital Fabrication Education is a 501c3 organization whose mission is to create equal access to meaningful learning opportunities for under-served youth and promote the development of critical thinking and design entrepreneurship with the use of digital fabrication tools.
We promote the curriculum of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math through direct problem solving with advanced tools and equipment. We believe in the enhancement of our technological progress and economic prosperity through early exposure to digital fabrication technology, and see a future world being balanced by the democratization of digital manufacturing innovations.
- Project-based and student-centered learning
- Design, Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing track programs
- Exposure Industrial Design professionals
- Promoting entrepreneurship and citizenship
- Developing communities of innovation
Watch a short video about adfab:ED learning;